Common Mistakes when using the Lilumia 2 Device
– Brush Engagement: Brush hairs should be engaged well with the cleaning dis
– Use Warm Water: Make sure the water is warm and avoid lukewarm or cool water for best result
– Do Not Skip the Prep Step: Prep Step is often missed and is a very important step in making sure your brushes are clean
– Pour Cleaner First Before Loading your Brushes
– Stiff or Sticky Brush Hairs? Start with using 1 ounce of cleanser diluted with warm water.
– Always Reshape Brush Hairs Before Drying!